So whilst deciding what exactly what to write for today’s blog post I realised your knowledge on me is still pretty limited, hence the reason I’m doing a q&a. I asked on Instagram for some questions and I got quite a few, obviously I won’t be answering all as I don’t want to bore you but I will do the ones I find most interesting. So let’s get started!
My favourite drugstore makeup brand would probably be Rimmel because you really can’t go too wrong with any of their products but if we’re talking high-end I’d have to say benefit. Benefit roller lash has changed my life for the better.
I found this one so hard to answer because there are so many places I love going, I’m going to ban myself from saying shopping centres though. I think probably my favourite place to go is just on a walk in the countryside or villages, I find it really relaxing and refreshing.
Honestly my dream is to be able to fly, that would be pretty fantastic!
I really liked all these questions so I am going to answer all of.
1. Right now my absolute favourite makeup product is the sleek face form Pallette , I only recently started using it but I just think the bronzer, blusher and highlighter really compliment eachother well.
2. My all time favourite skincare product is the body shop tea tree cleansing toner. It does wonders for my skin
3. In the future I would like to go to university and study music psychology, then get a job and have a little family 🙂 .
4. My biggest hobby is probably music, I play the sax and flute and hope to start clarinet soon. I also really enjoy composing music and obviously listening to it.
5. I am passionate about music and obviously writing. One of my dreams is to write and publish my own novel, it’s definitely on the bucket list.
6. I have no idea how to describe myself because I’m one of those people who can act totally different depending on what situation I’m in. I’d say I’m probably thoughtful, sensitive and smiley.
In 10 years I will be 26, hopefully I’ll be in a job I enjoy, own my own property and be in a relationship. And have guinea pigs, I’d really like a few guinea pigs.
This is such a hard question I really have no idea! I laugh quite a lot so it’s too hard to say.
I’m conscious that this post is already ️rather long so I’ll stop here. I may do a q&a part 2 to answer some more of the questions, let me know what you think!